Sunday, June 22, 2008

Connection Group Canoe Trip!

Our Connection Group went canoeing this Saturday and had a blast!! Here are the pics:

The Deans- Dennis and Denny



The Tates- Rusty and Rachel



The Negleys- Jonathan and Rachel



The Campbells- Brandon and Miranda



The Guys!
Left to Right: Rusty, Jonathan, Denny, Brandon, Zack, Dennis



Our Group!!



The Beautiful Buffalo River...



After watching a couple tip their canoe over the first rapids, the Tates decided to walk across the rapids!!



Man Verses Wild I and II discovering wild life.



Poor Rachel N. hurt her foot jumping off the rocks!



Amy, Miranda and Rachel T. swim across the river.



Jumping off rocks...



Zack and Amy... well, Zack with his head cut off!



Brandon and Miranda



Denny is tired, swimming across the river!



Our Group!



Zack rock climbing...



Some of our group about to jump off a bluff...



Jonathan jumps!



Rachel N. jumps!



Brandon jumps!



More climbing...



Amy jumps!



Rusty jumps!



Denny jumps!



Rachel T. jumps!




Zack jumps!



Rachel and Amy jump together!



Splash!



Jonathan, Zack and Denny converse about the best way to jump...



More rock climbing...



Amy and Rachel balance on the canoe!





Miranda and Rachel do, too.



Dennis and Denny get caught in the rapids and fill their canoe with water!



All the guys come to help.

18 comments:

Brittney said...

It looks like you guys had a lot of fun!!! It was good to see you on Friday (I knew that I would run into someone since I looked so awful--that's how it always goes!). I think we should start planning that reunion for sometime this summer. If we wait until after school starts no one will be able to come!

Driftwood and Pumpkin said...

How fun! We had a chance to go kayaking this weekend and I loved it! But I have to say that you look so much better in a bathing suit than me! :0p

Staci said...

What a fun thing to do with your friends!

Suz said...

Looks like you guys had a blast! That is so fun seeing you girls balance the conoe, you make it look too easy and girl, you have a super models body! I am so envious, I thin I will have to start wearing a tshirt over my swimsuit compared to you! :)

Candy said...

That looks like so much fun!!! Ya'll were so brave to jump off the rocks. I would have been a chicken and just watched. :)

Mandy said...

What a fun trip!! I must know...do you work out? Be honest! I am trying to get rid of my baby belly and I can't seem to get it back in shape!! What is your secret?

Anonymous said...

That looks like so much fun!

The Lewis's said...

Looks like you had a great time! We love canoeing

kinleymarie said...

Looks like you all had so much fun. That makes me want to go so bad! I am in desperate need of a tan too!!

The "W" Family said...

what a fun thing to do with your connection group- you all have some great couples in your group. we'll have to steal your idea and go with our group sometime.

Caroline said...

i just went on the buffalo river to canoe!!!!!! it was great!!!!!!! you guys are soooooo cute!!!!!

Cassie said... said...

It looks like you had a great time! I love to see groups doing things together. What fun!!

Faith said...

What a fun thing to do with friends! I can tell that you guys had a blast! I cannot believe you jumped off those rocks....you are brave!

Leah said...

AW...you know Evan and I would have been all over that trip!!! We LOVE canoeing!!! I'm so glad the group got to go!!! We miss our connection group oh-so much!!

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

Looks like another amazing and FUn trip. Wonderful memories you are creating! I always enjoy my trip down teh river with ya'll! ..Though I dont look half as good in a swim suit as you.

Jessica said...

Isn't summer passing us by?? : ( I', glad you are out enjoying it. Being outside with friends seems to slow it down a little. : )

"J" said...

Yall have so much fun! =) Love all the pictures! I soooooooooooooooooooooo want to go canoeing after seeing all your pics!!!! =) The water looks sooooooooooooo nice and clear!!!!

Campbell Crusade said...

We had such a great time on that trip! Thank you for heading that up and getting it organized. Looking forward to next year's adventure!