Wednesday, December 26, 2007

More Christmas...

Christmas with Mommy and Daddy!

Zayde loved his presents from mommy and daddy! He got his very own name-puzzle step stool. He can take the letters out, chew on them for a while and put them back in. :)



He also got a fun drum that says the abc's, plays music or talks when he beats on it!



"Thanks mommy and daddy."



Christmas #4: (with Amy's mom's side of the family)
Daddy helping Zayde open his present from Great-Grandma Maxwell



"Hey Zayde, I got one of those, too!"



Zayde loves his V-Tech musical piano!



Christmas #3: (with Memaw)
Zayde got his very own personalized suitcase!!



He loves his popper walking toy...



Mommy showing Zayde his stocking stuffers.



"I love these Gerber crackers! What else is in there, mommy?"



Zayde's not too interested, but mommy loves his new pajamas.



Zayde with his Great-Aunt Dena and cousin, Lindsey.



Zayde is ready for his nap.

4 comments:

Jessica said...

I like Zayde's red and white P.J.s!

I'm sure we can get together Friday. Can you do Friday night, or would you rather wait until Saturday? Let me know!

I hope you had a fun Christmas!

Jessica

B said...

Jordan got that same V-tech piano thing AND the popper---which is her FAVORITE!!!! I too love his PJ's!! He's so precious!

Gary and Kellye said...

I've told you this before, but I still think the older he gets the more he looks like you (Amy)! Perhaps it's because he's getting thicker hair.......

fourkids said...

What a fun first Christmas for Zayde!!!