Monday, November 5, 2007

Pictures

We are so fortunate to have a family friend photographer, Karen Barnes, who is very talented. These pictures are just a few of MANY that we took for our family Christmas card. Of course, the chosen picture is not shown. You will have to wait until Christmas!

Usually, Zayde is very photogenic and cooperative. However, the one day that there is beautiful scenery, a great photographer and an important purpose, Zayde WILL NOT smile! (or sit still) We were not too disappointed, because that is to be expected of a nine month old. Fortunately, there were several good shots to choose from. Thank you, Karen!

The Hickman Family...



Of course, Zayde and Daddy have to get in a little play time.





Yeah for Zayde! That's not what we wanted him to do, but it turned out so cute!



Notice the little grin on his face. It was like he was trying soooo hard not to give in and smile. Little Stinker!


7 comments:

Jessica said...

I LOVE the green you chose to wear! So perfect... And, I have to admit, when you weren't looking, I snuck back in your room to look at your Christmas paper! I know, I know... I am in trouble! I am dying to see your final product!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much Amy for your kind words. I just love your little family. I know Zack from the youth group at First Assembly & I've gotten to know you thru Jessica & then I've taken maternity shots way before Zayde was born & I think they turned out so pretty. But I'm so glad you let me just do what I want to do, & hopefully you will find at least one photo that you really like.

Kim said...

Those pictures are SO cute! It was nice to hear from you. I had found your blog before. It is so nice to get to see what everyone is doing. I miss everyone so much. Brittney and I were talking, and we think we need to have a youth group reunion. It would just be really nice to get back together with everyone. Thanks for writing me!

B said...

Such cute pics!!!

Brittney said...

I've lurked onto your page several times but I thought I'd say hi. I just had to tell you that your little Zayde is just adorable, and I think he looks just like you Amy. Tell all the Hickmans I said hi! Brittney

Campbell Crusade said...

Very cute... love the green! Will make great Christmas card picts ;-)

fourkids said...

Those are great family pictures. I can't wait to get your Christmas card to see the best one!