Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Christmas Cards!!

My dear friend Jessica, got me started in the card-making hobby. I have never attempted to make our Christmas cards, though. Since I send Christmas cards to over 75 families, I have always just bought the photo cards at Wal-Mart or Bedford's. This year, however, I have decided to venture into the endeavour of making our first family Christmas card with newsletter included. I am very excited and figure I better get started soon if I'm ever going to finish them in time. I went to Hobby Lobby this weekend (paper was on sale!) and here is a sneak peak of what you will be receiving in the mail very soon!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your cards look like they will be so cute. I don't know how you find the time to do all you do...But I know if you can find the time to fit something into your day that you enjoy life seems to flow alittle smoother.

Jessica said...

Can't wait to see them! Ohhhhh... I am so excited to see what you will cook up!! Let's make a girl's night and send the guys off to golf or something, and you and me and Zayde and Bichon can play Christmas music and scrap to our lil' hearts content!!

Wess and Kristal said...

Hi Amy--this is Kristal Gano (Waggoner). Your mom passed along your site to me and I am so glad! You do an awesome job and your family is absolutely adorable! I will love checking up your happenings!