Monday, October 1, 2007

Friday Night Football...

Friday night, we went to the Fayetteville-Springdale football game with Zayde's Aunt Christa and Uncle Tommy. Zayde just loved it- looking around and watching all of the commotion. He loves anything when he's outside! I didn't take any pictures of the game, just Zayde. :)


I swear those big, blue eyes just make me melt!! I don't know how I'm ever going to be able to get him in trouble...


I just love my two bald men!!


Zayde was so worn out from his big day at the parade and football game that he fell asleep in his daddy's arms.


Zayde and Mommy

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Little Zayde is so sweet. Good times out on a Friday night.

Campbell Crusade said...

I LOVE his blue eyes! My mom was greety and didn't give me hers. I thought surely my babies would have blue eyes and red hair like her! Of course I think they are the most beautiful little brown eyed girls ever. Zayde is such a cutie.. watch out momma...Girls will be after him someday!
~Miranda
Looks like you had a lot of fun at the game.

Leah said...

Those eyes are so beautiful!!! I was thinking that just looking at those pictures, then I saw your comment. Gorgeous!!

Jessica said...

Love the bald shot! How classic! : ) How is the 20th of this month to get together with Brandy to do Halloween shots of our "babies"?? : )