Thursday, October 4, 2007

My little climber...

If he wants it, he's going to find a way to get it. Zack's mom, Diana, has been warning me from the day Zayde was born that he'd probably be a climber. She says that Zack was into everything and climbed everywhere when he was a baby/toddler. Here we go...!!!!


...climbing on the dishwasher looking for treasure (spoons and forks).





Climbing on the fireplace step to get to his Mama's newly decorated candle stand.




...climbing on my students' lap tables.



"No, they're my new climbing toys."



"What? I'm just exploring. Isn't that what babies are supposed to do?"



Playful face...



...Ornery face

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Uhhhh, I just want to squeeze him!!!! I love him so much and I'm glad that since I don't see him a lot you post lots of pictures!!! I want to see him, and you too. :)